Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Can anyone here recommend an inventory system??


full image - Repost: Can anyone here recommend an inventory system?? (from Reddit.com, Can anyone here recommend an inventory system??)
Hi guys,My manager has asked me to start looking for a system that can automatically create an inventory of the devices in our various networks (these devices might be servers, routers, UPS's, storage systems, firewalls, etc.). Automatic inventory collection is pretty much a "MUST" because our environment is pretty large (probably over 5k devices) & very dynamic - lots of developer-created VMs get created & destroyed, customer environments get duplicated & then torn down, etc. It would be IDEAL if this product also offered some ability to manage the systems that are inventoried, but that may be asking for a lot...I'm a little bit familiar with SolarWinds because we had it at my last job, & I've just found Site24x7 (which actually seems pretty ideal, EXCEPT for the fact that it's a SaaS product, & I really doubt that management is going to allow our data outside the network...). I'm hoping that a few people in this subreddit might be generous enough to share their experiences & advice on this topic. I'm happy to provide more info (within reason, gotta keep security in mind as well!) if needed.Thanks in advance guys, I appreciate any help/guidance/advice.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.