Sunday, July 17, 2022

Close friend keeps sending me links of articles to read. Once every few days. How do I tell him to stop? Already told him I don’t have time and not interested. He keeps sending. He does this a lot: sends link to friends and social networking groups.


full image - Repost: Close friend keeps sending me links of articles to read. Once every few days. How do I tell him to stop? Already told him I don’t have time and not interested. He keeps sending. He does this a lot: sends link to friends and social networking groups. (from Reddit.com, Close friend keeps sending me links of articles to read. Once every few days. How do I tell him to stop? Already told him I don’t have time and not interested. He keeps sending. He does this a lot: sends link to friends and social networking groups.)
The online links are usually pertinent in some way to a conversation we've had. But I don't have time to read everything everyone always thinks is relevant. I'm busy with work, errands, family, friends, and daily activities. Some people just send links all the time for people to read; he's one of those. They're accompanied by his message: "Read this" or something similar.​He bombards Facebook groups, etc. with links to articles. Facebook group admins often have to keep taking them down because they're cluttering up the site, such for as a housing/rental site, he'll post a link to an article about rising rents for instance. There's a few ounces of relevance, sure, but many people don't have time to read articles he sends or posts and it's just so constant and he doesn't include his thoughts. Just links, links, links.​Am I being too harsh here with my annoyance? Does this seem like spam with a friendly twist?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.