Monday, July 18, 2022

Need help! Figuring out if IC is better than endo?


full image - Repost: Need help! Figuring out if IC is better than endo? (from Reddit.com, Need help! Figuring out if IC is better than endo?)
Hi! I am a 28 MTF. So I've been using plume for the last 6 months. My levels are 417 for estrogen and t levels are 9. I inject IM weekly 5ml/100 MG estradiol valerate. My doctor with Plume has been amazing and he generally seems like he is willing to allow my levels to be higher than my partner's endo who prescribes T and keeps his levels at a much lower number. I have the opportunity to meet with an endo that is in network and would allow me to not have to pay the 100 a month. The issue is that I'm worried that if the endo sees my levels that I've been using with plume and wants to cut me levels back to what the endocrine society recommends or even lower if they are too cautious. I know feminization doesn't necessarily occur at the highest levels possible but would it be better to stay with plume and keep my levels higher or save the money and have an endo take over? Is there a way to ask them what their guidelines are without releasing my medical forms from plume because my doctor said once they do that, it would be 30 days till I lose coverage with Plume. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.