Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Verizon reminding me that my LG V30 US998 will not work after 3G shutdown. Do I need to upgrade?


full image - Repost: Verizon reminding me that my LG V30 US998 will not work after 3G shutdown. Do I need to upgrade? (from Reddit.com, Verizon reminding me that my LG V30 US998 will not work after 3G shutdown. Do I need to upgrade?)
Verizon keeps emailing me and mailing me that my LG V30 US998 will no long work after its 3G network is shut down on Dec 31. I know this device has used 3G before but it also can get 4G. Will it no longer work after the network shut down as they keep messaging me or is that an upgrading ad?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.