Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wireless Video Doorbell x 5G Internet (Australia)


full image - Repost: Wireless Video Doorbell x 5G Internet (Australia) (from Reddit.com, Wireless Video Doorbell x 5G Internet (Australia))
After much research, I had landed on the Eufy Security Dual Cam Wireless 2K Video Doorbell but when reading the Requirements for Using eufySecurity Devices it says "Internet requirements 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Network with a WPA/WPA2 protocol - eufy security devices cannot be connected to a 5GHz network."I am not very tech-savvy - please can you tell me if that means I won't be able to use the Eufy product on my 5G internet?If not, is there a way around this?Or does anyone have recommendations for a similar product (that does not require a subscription like Ring does) that will work on 5G internet?I need this most importantly for security but also the doorbell as I currently don't have one and keep missing deliveries despite being home.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.