Thursday, September 29, 2022

Self-improvement for dummies


full image - Repost: Self-improvement for dummies (from Reddit.com, Self-improvement for dummies)
It’s my story about self-improvement. Self-improvement in a good sense is this word. Because often self-improvement has a negative sense and is used as slackers.On the other hand, self-improvement is imperceptibly enough and doesn't have obvious results. It changes people. Step by step. Results, often, have been seen at least one year late.Self-improvement it’s good. A person consciously changes himself. A lot of people don’t have this skill. Gradual work every day for intellectual, physical, psychological, and other problems doesn't give immediate results. But, it affects the rest of your life.Overall, right self-improvement it’s very good. I have many examples of people who changed themselves. Unfortunately, often, it happens under the influence of negative factors. It doesn't let humans stay the same. They have reason forcing you to begin to change yourself.​Self-improvement as a writer.Let’s talk about my variant of improvement. I began to write. Well, more precisely, to keep a diary.On 8 May 2018, I created a group on social networks and started to write about myself. At this time, I was doing dancesport. It’s become a general theme of my publications.The hardest thing it’s starting. All that I can write at the beginning is quite monotonous and primitive.​Stage one. I’m writing.Perhaps, the improvement process as a writer can be divided into four stages. At first, the maximum that ordinary people can write is events and emotions. Been there. See it. Like it. Others not.Stage - I’m writing. Someone is reading. Wow!It’s time for wonderful discoveries. This way it was possible. Where to go further?​Stage two. I can be writing.Are you a whether enough educated person? I think so until then began writing. It was found that my skills are lacking to make good posts.The stage of understanding what I can write. But, it seriously comes down to the possibility of language proficiency. Have to learn to best express thought and increase the amount of text.The best writing about your work. It gradually takes this process into your daily life.​Stage three. Can’t not write.The stage where a closing circle. Recursion is beginning. Texts that I’m writing, started to fully influence my life and improvement.I can't not write. And I know that. Making texts motivate my brain to work and evolve.Since text may be different it is clear that real improvement needs only technical texts. Why write about kindness or peace if it has no results? Conversely, with the development of text appears cruelty. Technical cruelty. No, it’s not a desire to curse, as some people think. This desire to be efficient and as possible more precisely denotes problems.At this stage you understand. Stop writing is the right path to degradation. Your brain is lazy. If you don’t use your brain in real life or don't write. Then your brain doesn't think well or doesn't think at all. It's a great way to stop your progression and start degradation.​Stage four. Can is not write.At this stage, your brain has evolved to such and becomes capable of independently supporting yourself. Now I can is not write. And this doesn't start degradation.But, I will not do it. On the contrary, I have an evolved brain, I can write about anything and have a point of view at all. Unfortunately, I see some people who don’t like my writing skills. These people try to sabotage this process.​Self-improvement for dummies.Are you just an ordinary person without any talents and so on? Just start to write. Start to train your brain to write texts about something. About something that you care about a lot. While you are on the train, make that habit of thinking about what you can tell people through your texts. Just use your time wisely during your long travel in transport.Do it as a hobby, for at least several years of your life. Writing one-time texts is not good. You need recursiveness. Every text is based on the previous and your brain is trained to think and write better and better.Self-improvement - it’s simple but long. And yes, it will not make you happy. Quite the contrary. Intelligence people need much more for happiness.​P.S.Now, I started training again in the English language. And now writing these texts. I must write to improve my skills in this language.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.