Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Trying to remember how I used to feel


full image - Repost: Trying to remember how I used to feel (from Reddit.com, Trying to remember how I used to feel)
My fear of flying only started a few years ago. Possibly as recently as 2 years ago. I think I started feeling slightly on edge before it but about 2 years ago is when it fully kicked in. And ever since, I've felt worse every single flight.I have a flight coming up soon, I'm worried how I'll be because in my most recent flight I felt awful even though it was perfectly smooth.I keep trying to remember how it felt before my fear started. I've been on so many planes, I'm sure lots had turbulence, did my brain simply not notice or register it? I didn't even used to know or care what the word turbulence mean. How come I didn't notice that sinking take off feeling back then? And instead I was busy looking at what movies were showing. Why didn't I used to be on edge when landing and instead impatient about getting network service again?I miss this, I miss not thinking or caring or worrying and I want to go back to feeling and being this way again.Can anyone else relate?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.