Tuesday, September 27, 2022

valheim server disconnected from playfab


full image - Repost: valheim server disconnected from playfab (from Reddit.com, valheim server disconnected from playfab)
i run a dedicated server for me and some friends on my 2nd pc. todays update makes it keep disconnecting.​09/27/2022 19:16:42: Server 'My Server' begin PlayFab create and join network for server09/27/2022 19:17:06: PlayFab disconnect server 'My Server' from network09/27/2022 19:17:12: PlayFab reconnect server 'My Server'09/27/2022 19:17:12: Server 'My Server' begin PlayFab create and join network for server​It keeps saying this over and over again. I discovered steam works is no longer hosting the servers but playfab does, does this mean i cant run my own servers now without paying for them, or is there a different port to go through?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.