Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Who Has 3-4 Hours To Watch


full image - Repost: Who Has 3-4 Hours To Watch (from Reddit.com, Who Has 3-4 Hours To Watch)
First off I have watched street outlaws for a very long time, back when it was of course just the OKC show, the spin offs have been alright but there is nothing like the original show. I do like the show so forgive me for saying but who has the time to watch 3-4 hours each week of the show, even if I record it finding the time to dedicate to watching that many hours of one show is tough. Do we really need the show to be 3-4 hours. I wish I had the down time in my life to relax and watch a show for that long. I mean I think they are losing viewers because one cannot sit and watch a show for that many hours, work, family, responsibilities, other shows your into. I think 2 hours max would be plenty of time with editing to get each show in, speed things along a bit. I mean its probably not the only show any of us watch, whether its other shows on the same network or other networks one needs a bit of variety in ones life to what you watch, give some other shows on the network a chance also. Also the amount of spin offs is sorta milking the original concept of the show, and thats another thing one cannot keep up with is the spin offs. Again I like the show, but disappointed the need for such a long show each week, I end up missing the show or parts of the show, even if recorded just no time for that long of a show each week.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.