Thursday, November 17, 2022

DUCM Compiled Data Regarding REDACTED National Forest


full image - Repost: DUCM Compiled Data Regarding REDACTED National Forest (from Reddit.com, DUCM Compiled Data Regarding REDACTED National Forest)
The following is the entire contents of a flash drive marked ‘23’, discovered in a warehouse that was seemingly the target of arson in the American southeast. Sources claim that this warehouse was briefly used for a few weeks by an unidentified but highly organized group exhibiting a martial authority, just several months before urban explorers discovered the device among charred remains of several unsalvageable drives.April 4th 2021[REDACTED] National Forest – 1.089 square milesA text message exchange between Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED] and Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN], morning.Dawaun: U working today?Abigail: yes im here nowD: Can u check the sched for me -an emoji of hands clasped in prayer was included-D: PLEASE -an emoji of a face crying was included-A: an image containing the entire week’s employee schedule for a gas station was sentD: oh fuck no I quit -an emoji of a woman flipping her hair with her hand was included-A: lmao sameD: Have you talked to J todayA: yeah he said you guys were going to the hills tomorrow. I have to workD: Call in sick bro -an emoji of a shrugging man was included-A: i cant i literally JUST paid rent and id like to eat this weekD: More loud for us then -an emoji of a face laughing to the point of tears was included-April 5th 2021[REDACTED] National Forest – 1.243 square milesA relevant social media post by Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED], mid morning.Dawaun: J and me are going to the hiiiiiilllllllllls if anyone wants to kick it, u know what we’re doin -an emoji of three leaves blowing in the wind was included-A phone call from Roman Julienne [DECEASED] to Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN] was placed that lasted for two minutes and thirty-four seconds, mid morning. Topics discussed, unknown.A text message exchange between Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN] and Roman Julienne [DECEASED], mid afternoon.Abigail: hey, Dom just closed the store because the diesel guy didnt show up again. can i still go with yallA: ??A: do yall want to meet up when your backRoman: Sorry, we just got back in the area. I didn’t have service in the hillsR: You can meet us at the mall if you want?April 6th 2021[REDACTED] National Forest – 1.601 square milesA text message exchange between Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN] and Roman Julienne [DECEASED], early morning.Roman: Hey what’s upR: Abs I’m sorry come on. I feel like shit, I’m seriousR: Come onnnnnR: AbsR: Did you get home okay?Abigail: im fineR: Okay, goodR: Idk why I feel so sick all of a sudden. I’m sorryA: okA: ill see you at workApril 7th 2021[REDACTED] National Forest – 1.668 square milesA possibly relevant social media post by Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN], afternoon.Abigail: sometimes you can be addicted to things that arent drugs. sometimes you try something bad for you over and over again even tho it always lets you downApril 8th 2021, [REDACTED] National Forest – Approaching 2 square milesA text message correspondence was sent from Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN] to Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED], after several phone calls went unanswered, afternoon.Abigail: dude are you fuckin kidding me? its 4A: your really gonna make me work a double so you can ‘call in sick’ and smoke weed? be fr right now dudeA: dont ever ask me for a fucking favor again i am so done with being usedA: yall are probly together right now huh?A: is he really that fuckin mad at meA: your a bitch FUCK YOUA text message exchange between Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN] and Roman Julienne [DECEASED], evening.Abigail: tell your little friend i said fuck youA: im so over this shit. you coulda just said noRoman: WdymA: i know yall are trying to fuck me over. because of the other nightR: Who?A: are you seriouslt that faded dude YOU AND DR: Abs I’m at home alone rn. I think I’m really sickA: then where is D im half into his shift and he didnt show up or even callR: Idk I haven’t seen him since he dropped me off. I tried calling him a bunch of times but he wont pick upR: I need a ride to the hospital or somethin and he won’t answer. I’m really sickA: whats wrong?R: It’s hard to breathe and it hurts to bend my arms and legs. I keep coughing up little white thingsA: do you have a feverR: IdkA: i dont have the car sorry. my mom took it to go to her bfs cabin yesterday and i havent heard from her. i dont think she has serviceR: That’s okay. Sorry. Tell D to hit me if he shows upA: ok.April 9th 2021[REDACTED] National Forest – 3.009 square milesA relevant social media post by Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED], early morning.Dawaun: I am going hiking today I think friends should come with me as many friends as possible so we can reconnect with nature the forest is so beautiful and growingA text message exchange between Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED] and Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN], morning.Dawaun: Abigail Bayer you should go with me today to the forest and the hills it will be so much fun and you will like it so muchD: Abigail do you hear the sound of the forest calling to you like it calls to me it will feel so good if you answer it I promiseAbigail: dude wtf?A: you fuckin ghost me at work and then wake me up for this shit wtf is wrong w youD: I just want you to go to the woods with me Abigail so much I know you will like itD: I can pick you up in my car soonA: bro where tf were you yesterday? why are you being so fucking weirdD: I was sick but I feel so good now and you will too if you come with me I promiseA: wdym make me feel good??? why are you talking to me like thatA: you know i like J.D: Yes Roman Julienne will come with us we will all go together he is sick now but soon he will feel goodA: dude stop calling me. you are being so fucking weird. and after what you did yesterday you can fuck offD: Please come with meD: Please come with meD: Please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please Abigail please Abigail please Abigail please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me it is so hungry please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me it is so hungry please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with me please come with meA text message correspondence was sent from Roman Julienne [DECEASED] to Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED], after several phone calls went unanswered, morning.Roman: Bro D where are you?R: I got my sister’s car bro idk where she isR: Yo pick up man I think I need helpR: I just saw your tweet. Wtf are you doingR: Your location is still on mf I’m getting you then we’re going to the doctorAn attempt was made following this interaction to send several photographs from Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED] to both Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN] and Roman Julienne [DECEASED]. The photographs were all varying degrees of blurriness and most of them were incomprehensible. However, several of the photographs appeared to be what can only be described as ‘fields’ of humanoids laying on their backs. Tall, slender saplings were seen rising out of the mouths and/or chests of the individuals, some with their faces and/or torso completely split apart into scraps to accommodate the width of the trunk coming forth from the body. The lower half of most of the bodies can be described as ‘deflated’ in appearance. One close-up image depicted the ‘roots system’ of the saplings, a network of thousands of white threads emerging from the trunk base and either winding down into the exit puncture or reaching out errant strands to anchor into the nearby surface flesh. A final photograph was taken by Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED], wherein he pointed the camera towards his own face. Hundreds, if not thousands, of tiny white threads appeared to be protruding from his mouth and curling around his lips. Dawaun Robinson [DECEASED] was smiling in his final photograph. Due to the lack of cellphone service in [REDACTED] National Forest, the images were not transmitted to the intended recipients.A text message exchange between Roman Julienne [DECEASED] and Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN], morning.Roman: Abigail I am going to Dawaun you should go with meR: Abigail I want you with meAbigail: you want me?R: Yes I want you to go with me so muchA: you didnt want me beforeR: I am sorry that I rushed away after you kissed me it is because I was not feeling well and now I am better but it is very important that you join me I need you to be here with meA: okA: where are youR: I am going to Dawaun in the hills I can not turn back now you have to come to me I need youA: i saw a bunch of trucks going that way that said DUMC what is going onA: hello?A: okay someone just stopped for gas and said hes going to [REDACTED] and i asked for a ride. im comingA: will you meet me at the map sign?A: J?No further correspondence took place between the individuals in Exhibit 23. Shortly after communication ceased, Abigail Bayer [STATUS UNKNOWN] attempted to place several calls to 911, which were rerouted to the Department of Unidentified Crisis Management. These recorded calls have been expunged, per instruction. The remains of Unit 1 in Exhibit 23 have yet to be located.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.