Monday, November 21, 2022

HELP - All-in-one director, program manager, project manager, advisor, operational manager


full image - Repost: HELP - All-in-one director, program manager, project manager, advisor, operational manager (from Reddit.com, HELP - All-in-one director, program manager, project manager, advisor, operational manager)
Hi everyone,I really need help and I’m struggling, so this is me asking for help. Appreciate any kind advice and support.TLDR; Struggling to keep up with new job, need help to practically manage myself (time/being organized) and multiple projects with multiple stakeholders while doing operational work. Know the “what” but need help with the “how”. Mentally exhausted, love the people and work, and job is a life line feeding 6 people.………………………………………………I’ve been working for a biotech company a little over 6 months and currently doing the job of a director at a corporate HQ (without the title) doing both strategy and operational work! (I’m basically a Program Manager, PM, and Advisor++).I have technical knowledge and know where to find it when I don’t. I handled projects in big multinational companies before, just never so many at the same time and definitely not alone (15+ years). This company is in comparison small scale (<500 employees). I asked for help and it will take months before anyone is hired and that too for only part of the operational aspect.I’m struggling to find time to work on my objectives because I’m very reactive to business requests, cases, issues etc (operational) while I have several projects that are running at the same time to establish a program they began 3 years before I joined.I also had a long “break” during corona, had severe burn out and depression, and I have help there but don’t want to overwork myself again with this new job. 6 members of my family are not working due to illness (no gov aid).A few examples: 150+ emails, request reviews, advisor to other functions’ programs (operational)Vendors for new processes (selection, contracting, configuration, testing, training, implementation, go-live + part of the approval workflow for requests post go-live)Dept Management work (budgets, annual reports, ppts, committees, etc)20+ SOPs/Policies (consults, updates, approvals, system etc)Things I’m using/attempted but not well at all:Todoist - used it for tasks and synced with my outlook calendar (hardly able to keep it updated)Toggl - track time (no time for that either smh)OneNote - notes for meetings and actions - I haven’t even added to TodoistPodio - use it in my personal plans with above 3 + google calNew company uses MS everything and I use :Outlook - categorized by urgency/importance + followups - behind on everything (synced with Todoist)Projects Desktop- new to using it, started with YT vids, so I’m basic at itI completed a PMP course 3 years go but it was more focused on exam materials and prep than educational and practical use. It was construction and tech based in examples. Theory wise I get it but I wanted more hands on.I’m overwhelmed and don’t know where to focus. How much small should my actions be? What’s the best way to keep track? update tasks and sub tasks and their dependencies? Prioritize ? How much time is reasonable to spent on planning, updates, strategy, communication, execution, networking etc? Would a Coursera or other courses help? A mentor?Thank you!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.