Monday, November 7, 2022

Intense self-loathing after a successful week


full image - Repost: Intense self-loathing after a successful week (from Reddit.com, Intense self-loathing after a successful week)
I attended a conference last week, and it was successful by any rational means. My presentation went smoothly, I faced the questions with grace, and I networked a LOT. I came home tired, as expected and slept basically the whole weekend, but since then I've also been increasingly angry with myself and I can not figure out why. I keep replaying certain episodes thinking "I should have said that" or "maybe I shouldn't have said that", and my anger is slowly turning into self-loathing. It's now reached a point where I'm struggling not to buy completely unnecessary things just to try and fill that void, and I feel even worse because I now feel that I need to put more of an effort into controlling those impulses, which was never a problem in the past (I am, however, a few months sober and off smoking, so addiction is not unfamiliar to me).


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.