Monday, January 16, 2023

Struggling and looking for support


full image - Repost: Struggling and looking for support (from Reddit.com, Struggling and looking for support)
Hi, I’m a 40 yr old widowed mum of four, and I have recently been referred for an ADHD/ASD assessment. I know this can take years.ADHD (inattentive) was suspected by my teachers around the age of 10, but my mother didn’t want me “labelled” and thought because I wasn’t hyperactive, I didn’t have anything wrong with me, so nothing was taken further. All my life I’ve struggled with anxiety, depression, feeling constantly overwhelmed, emotional dis regulation, sensory issues… I’ve been on 3 different antidepressants but the one that helped slightly made me put on 50 lbs, the other 2 made no difference at all so I’m currently unmedicated.When my son was diagnosed with ADHD 2 years ago I really read up on the condition and am absolutely certain I have it. In the meantime I lost my husband so any lid that was on just tight enough to not let me spill over was suddenly gone. I’ve had to start working to support my family and I’ve jumped from job to job in the past few years. I just can’t seem to make it work. Can’t keep on top of the housework. I can put on a good show in public but inside I’m an absolute mess. Zero support network. No family in the country. Started a new job today and burst into tears at the end of my shift from pure sensory overload. I’m so tired of feeling this way.I’m not looking for sympathy, just understanding and maybe some advice? Where can I turn in the meantime when my assessment is so far in the future?Thanks for reading this.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.