Sunday, February 19, 2023

Is it network congestion or my phone?


full image - Repost: Is it network congestion or my phone? (from Reddit.com, Is it network congestion or my phone?)
I've had the same phone since 2018, the Samsung GS8. I haven't had a reason to change it. The battery isn't what it used to be, but it still works for what I need to, but I swear I have these on and off days where I get connection errors. I was just in town and had to keep turning my phone and on and off just to get brief moments of my apps working. I had to borrow my moms phone to check stuff and her phone is a 2022. So that makes me think old phone, but literally everyone was in town today so busy it could just be network congestion. Now that I'm out of town things are working again, but it took a little time.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.