Thursday, March 16, 2023

I finally passed the Network+ today, it took me longer to study for it than others on this sub, but I'm glad I took my time. 781/900


full image - Repost: I finally passed the Network+ today, it took me longer to study for it than others on this sub, but I'm glad I took my time. 781/900 (from Reddit.com, I finally passed the Network+ today, it took me longer to study for it than others on this sub, but I'm glad I took my time. 781/900)
Sources usedJason Dion Training Course Udemy + 1 practice exam at the end (I didn't use Dion's notes as there was like 100+ pages of notes to go throughJason Dion Practice exams UdemyProfessor Messer youtube + his study sessions + messer notesExam Cram bookA little bit of Examcompass practice questionsI started studying on and off around November a little after getting my A+, some of the networking topics initially were not sticking due to my ADD as I was going through Dion's course.I kept getting anxiety on when to take the test so I kept rescheduling my test, psyching myself out, but I'm glad I gave myself the extra time to study for it to get a better understanding of the overall fundamentals of networking and the exam objectives.I'd study for about 1 hours a day on and off initially the first couple months, buckled down and studied 2-3 hours a day the past month.I ended up getting a 781 on the exam, I skipped the PBQ's first and went straight for the multiple choice questions like many on this sub usually recommend. After going through the multiple choice, I had exactly 30 minutes to go over the PBQ's, after the PBQ's I got about 5 minutes or so to go back to my flagged questions.Dion's a great teacher but some of the videos just couldn't keep my attention, so I viewed basically all of his videos at 1.5x to 2x speed, I did really like his subnetting by hand trick. However as a just in case I memorized messer's 7 second subnetting chart to put down onto the whiteboard I got at the testing center.I kept reading from other people on here to get info from multiple sources for the net+ and that's why I decided to stick with Dion's course along with Messer's course for review. Messer's study sessions were also great for helping to reinforce understanding of some topics along with phrasing of certain questions that were similar to the exam during the study sessions.I got 3 PBQ's for my test, roughly 80 questions, didn't really get any subnetting multiple choice questions lol, but I was ready for them just in case.Anyways I'm going to take a couple days break from studying and will continue to studying hard for the security+ soon while the net+ info is still fresh on my mind. I'm just glad I was able to pass this exam on the first attempt as I was literally in a place where I couldn't afford to buy a retake. (got unexpectedly laid off from my non IT related job right after I bought vouchers for the net+ and sec+ when I was able to afford it).If you made it to the bottom, thanks for reading, and thanks to all the other helpful posts on this subreddit that helped me out with alleviating my test anxiety.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.