Friday, March 24, 2023

System constantly crashing and stuck in a boot loop trying to reach system repair


full image - Repost: System constantly crashing and stuck in a boot loop trying to reach system repair (from Reddit.com, System constantly crashing and stuck in a boot loop trying to reach system repair)
My PC never bluescreened until a few days ago and then it started to do it once a day and today it’s become completely unusable.It worked for a few hours before blue screening then got stuck in a boot loop kicking up multiple different errors each time it bootsIRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUALKMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDSYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDI keep reading different answers that it could be a driver or Memory issue. I’ve tried removing different sticks of ram and reseating them but I’m still stuck in the loop and unsure where to go.When the issues first started I was told to check the system logs but nothing was showing in there it just said something along the lines of crash dump failed to initialise.I can’t get into the system to check for memory dumps, I also ran the memory test the other day when the crashes began and have turned off XMP. I’ve also tried removing my graphics card and network adapters and still nothing


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.