Sunday, May 21, 2023

Got my appointment scheduled


full image - Repost: Got my appointment scheduled (from Reddit.com, Got my appointment scheduled)
Hey ya’ll. So I have been trying since 25 to get sterilized. I have heard the same bullshit of your change your mind, you will make a good mom, etc. well, I finally got a surgery appointment scheduled after telling my OGGYN if I get pregnant that I will delete myself since abortion is no longer an option for me in my state. I stressed that I am terrified or pregnancy and refuse to go through with it. My OBGYN does not do surgery, so I was referred to a different OBGYN in network. He did ask me why I wanted this done. I listed all of my reasons. He made me sign a paper saying I understood the surgery was permanent. They are making me wait 4 weeks to “make sure I don’t change my mind.” I am married. My spouse knows what I am doing and supports my decision. I’m giddy with excitement at the thought of not being able to get pregnant. It’s so liberating! I will keep you updated. If all goes well, we may have another doctor in Georgia to add to the growing list of doctors who will help people get sterilized.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.