Thursday, July 27, 2023

Has anyone dealt with doubts or being unsure about passing the ccna exam due learning disability and personal mental health problem ?


full image - Repost: Has anyone dealt with doubts or being unsure about passing the ccna exam due learning disability and personal mental health problem ? (from Reddit.com, Has anyone dealt with doubts or being unsure about passing the ccna exam due learning disability and personal mental health problem ?)
Hello everyone, and it's honor to meet you all. I was wondering if anyone of you have face this problem when you are trying to study and prepare yourself for the ccna exam but yet you have difficulty with understanding the materials in order to understand the topic but it's not clicking with you ? How do you deal with it without feeling worthless and depressed because the people that you care about is putting you too much expectation on you to get a career that you wanted to do for a long time in order to support yourself and the family but having trouble due to your learning disability that gets in the way of things? I was diagnosed with learning delay but dosen't feel like it was correct diagnoses because I have been struggling with the basics of academics all my life and recently diagnosed with schizophrenia. I work at a part-time as a retail cashier at night since I go to school in the morning. I live with my parents and step relatives in a house full of distractions and discouragement. I can't afford anything since I don't make much from my job and I have to help out by paying my parent's bills because I live with them and they are expensive to keep up with them. I mean I do get along with my parents but not with the step relatives since they don't like me and end up putting me down all the time due to who I am and what I have. I'm just stress out and beary slept well since I've been trying to study so I can pass the exam. I'm just a person who cares so much that I wanted to help out with my folks with the finances but love doing what I do like becoming an network engineer, network specialist, or many be more in I.t. environment field. I have dreams in becoming one soon. But it feels like it's far from my reach. Do anyone else can relate to this ? I just don't want to let anyone down or feel worthless because I was not in able to pass it. I'm in a program that helps pays for school and also help you in order to get a job that pays very well that the career you have chosen. But here's the caught about the program that I am in. They only help pay for the school that I have chosen to go to which it's a 4 month trade school. If I fail twice on the ccna exam they won't be able to help me to try again and pass it. So it's only one go= only one time. I can't even relax or to recharge myself since I end up burning out emotionally, mentally, and physically. I'm a hard worker who wants to succeed in life in the world of I.T. I just wonder if anyone of you can relate to this. I hope if you guys don't think I'm nuisance or being lazy or dramatic about it. Which I'm not.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.