Sunday, July 30, 2023

Looking to upgrade as current gpu has crashing issues and I want to try 1440p gaming.


full image - Repost: Looking to upgrade as current gpu has crashing issues and I want to try 1440p gaming. (from Reddit.com, Looking to upgrade as current gpu has crashing issues and I want to try 1440p gaming.)
I have had 5700xt for a while now and I have been dealing with crashing issues on high end games for a while now. Just looking to upgrade most of the pc but keep what I can as not everything is completely outdated as far as I am aware.What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.*Playing games mostly. Just wanting it to be future-proof for a while. 1440p gaming at 144hz, starfield, baldurs gate 3. I also wouldn't be against trying an ultrawide monitor if the budget fits and I am not sacrificing anything else.What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes? $2500 usdWhen do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy. No immediate rush if there is something going to be released soonish, but I also would have no problem buying today.What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc) Monitor, Tower (excluding cooler and case if possible)Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location? US/FLIf reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated. I would like to reuse the following parts if possible; ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB and Phanteks Eclipse P500A, already have a good mouse and keyboardWill you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU? Not really a need for it.Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)Nothing specificWhat type of network connectivity do you need? (Wired and/or WiFi) If WiFi is needed and you would like to find the fastest match for your wireless router, please list any specifics.Wifi, my pc is in a different room and I am unable to route a cable to the room as I am renting.Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?I would like to reuse the case I mentioned above as I purchased it last year.Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?No


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.