Monday, August 7, 2023

Anyone have a Los Angeles based psychiatrist recommendation? Struggling and considering medication.


full image - Repost: Anyone have a Los Angeles based psychiatrist recommendation? Struggling and considering medication. (from Reddit.com, Anyone have a Los Angeles based psychiatrist recommendation? Struggling and considering medication.)
I feel like a crazy person, because I keep posting this week.I am 7dp5dt and REALLY struggling and my therapist thinks I have clinical depression. I am convinced that the cycle failed and I feel hopeless for a future baby even with so much opportunity ahead of us. Meditation, breathwork and the other healing modalities I usually turn to aren’t working. My brain has taken over and I can’t go an hour without crying and feeling like the world is over. My therapist is asking her network about psychiatrists that specialize in fertility, but I thought I’d throw it out here too to see if any of you have worked with anyone you liked. Thanks in advance. Xx


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.