Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Does the RE815XE support OneMesh


full image - Repost: Does the RE815XE support OneMesh (from Reddit.com, Does the RE815XE support OneMesh)
I've just got a new network installed that gives me a 900Mbps up and down connection and am looking to upgrade my existing Archer router to something (Probably AX£75) with Wifi 6E to maximise bandiwth.I have a few different OneMesh devices at the moment, and would like to keep them running, as well as replacing one with the RE815XE so I can get higher speeds upstairs. Does the RE815XE extended support OneMesh, as the picture of the box has OneMesh but the TP Link website specs say EasyMesh so is just giving out some confusing information, thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.