Thursday, August 3, 2023

I think my husband cheated


full image - Repost: I think my husband cheated (from Reddit.com, I think my husband cheated)
I (31f) have not been able to shake this feeling that something is off with my husband (41m). We’ve been together 8 years,married for 3. We have a 6 month old baby and 10 year old daughter from his previous marriage. After having our baby my husband began acting off; he started becoming cagey and secretive with his phone. He would act irritated if I needed to use his phone for something. He became more distant and started traveling more for conferences and networking events. He would not communicate while he was gone even when I told him it bothered me. He barely showed interest in helping and bonding with our new baby. He has not shown any interest in intimacy since I had our baby. We’ve only been intimate a couple of time in the last six months, mostly with me initiating. I’m feeling insecure with my postpartum body, I figured maybe he’s just not attracted to me right now. When I brought it up to him he said he’s just stressed with work. Fast forward to this past weekend, I still can’t shake this feeling so I decided to snoop. I found pictures with him and another woman back in February looking very cozy hidden in his digital work files. They appeared to be in a work conference as I can see other people around them. I felt sick to my stomach. When I confronted him about cheating, he acted guilty but denied any wrong doing. When he found out about me knowing about the picture he dismissively admitted to “innocent” flirting and flirty texts but denied anything else. He said the pictures was for the girl’s contact. He admitted it was inappropriate but that nothing happened. I have no proof but I know my husband and I know he cheated. He had a friend’s bachelor party in Ibiza back in May and he acted so guilty when he got home, randomly telling me he wants to work on our connection and be a better dad. I knew something was off but I was distracted trying to care for our new baby and keep our household running without his help. I don’t have access to our financials or phone records as he controls everything so I can’t prove anything. He is remorseful for hurting me (still denying cheating), says he still loves me and is buying expensive gifts trying to win me over. I feel our marriage is broken and I don’t know how I can stay and make it work when he’s still lying to me. I feel so hurt that he betrayed me during my most vulnerable time and I can’t look at him the same. I have no family where we live, I would have to travel out of state with my baby girl and lose access to her doctor and our health insurance when I leave. I feel so guilty about blowing up my baby girl’s life without hard proof. I don’t know what to do. Any advice for me? Tl:dr I think my husband cheated on me, considering separating.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.