Monday, August 28, 2023

Transition to Industry Advice


full image - Repost: Transition to Industry Advice (from Reddit.com, Transition to Industry Advice)
I feel like I have never gotten the opportunity to focus down on my technical skills like I really want to and have been forced to constantly network and do internal initiative crap to stay “busy.” Been on the bench for over 6 months, and while I made it through the fiscal year somehow getting a raise and still being employed, I can’t help but think this may not be the best career path for me. I want to work on a project but there is hardly a pipeline.I think my communication skills are great, I enjoy being technical (data, AI, integration architecture), and am overall very flexible in what I learn. But I can’t really say that I have any strong client experience to transition to industry. Thoughts and advice? Should I just keep working on my communication skills and do PMO stuff and network like crazy or is it possible to get a technical role without really much experience using those skills on a project and just learn on my own, leveraging “big 4 experience”?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.