Saturday, November 11, 2023

how do yall take and organize your notes?


full image - Repost: how do yall take and organize your notes? (from Reddit.com, how do yall take and organize your notes?)
how do yall keep your notes organized and whatnot? I use RemNote since it allows me to make flashcards within my notes, so I type them. But, I find myself getting overwhelmed with how to organize them. like do I do it by certification? for example, A+ then port in info that's covered there into Network+, then Sec+, etc. or by topics and use something like tags to categorize them into the specific certification it's part of? I've been taking notes by topic and then tagging them, but as I'm progressing I'm starting to get overwhelmed with the system. any tips??also, does anyone here structure their notes using the exam objectives? if so, how does that work for you?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.