Saturday, January 27, 2024

Weird Bug w/ Logseq Sync


full image - Repost: Weird Bug w/ Logseq Sync (from Reddit.com, Weird Bug w/ Logseq Sync)
I've been using Logseq Sync on my Windows laptop, iPad, and iPhone with no issue for almost a year now. But all of a sudden earlier this week my Windows decided it didn't want to connect to Sync. I keep getting the connection issue notification, and the sync icon at the top is a perpetual gray and has a slash through it.Just for completeness, here is the connection issue notification:Network connection testing failed. Please check your network settings. Test URLs: https://ift.tt/Q6bwsoZ and https://ift.tt/4dBToUr still works fine on all my other devices (and even on the same laptop if I reboot to one of my dualbooted operating systems). I've tried reindexing my graph, completely turned sync off and back on, and logged out of my account and back in, and nothing's working. Other internet traffic on my laptop isn't affected; just this. (I can even go to the listed urls in my browser, and it connect just fine.)Any suggestions on what could be causing this?In case it's relevant, I'm running Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview on a Framework 11th gen. I updated last night to the latest release in hopes that would fix it, but no dice.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.