Monday, July 25, 2022

Default gateway and local network won’t work


full image - Repost: Default gateway and local network won’t work (from Reddit.com, Default gateway and local network won’t work)
Randomly this morning the internet went down and has been down ever since. I can’t access my default gateway nor can I remote access any drives/PCs on the local network. Xfinity isn’t reporting any outages but I don’t believe this to be a service issue, rather just the route going bad? Keep in mind I use the modem/router combo provided by Xfinity.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.