Sunday, August 28, 2022

Am I overthinking wd


full image - Repost: Am I overthinking wd (from Reddit.com, Am I overthinking wd)
I’m 19(f) and I weigh approx 45kg (100lbs) and had emergency gb removal surgery on the 8th of august. It was removed due to acute pancreatitis and I was in the hospital for 5 days. Whilst in the hospital I was on a 1mg morphine 5min PCP (patient controlled pain) release and was taking tapentadol 50mg for 2 days after being disconnected from the morphine.I had an untouched script for 5mg oxycodone from prior to my hospitalisation and besides giving a couple to my father for severe chronic back pain, I was left with 16 in total.The hospital only provided tapentadol for one day after being discharged, so I had no other types of strong pain relief, besides 50mg of tramadol which I tried and felt terrible, to fall to that could knock the edge off.I had started talking 2.5mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the evening to help me sleep on approx the 11th. That only lasted about a week or so and then I switched to only taking 2.5mg when I had pain, or to help me sleep.I stopped taking them a couple of days ago because I didn’t want to build a dependency and if I needed the pain relief I took 1 Panadiene forte which I have done 2 times.Yesterday I had pain in my stomach and back from surgery that ibuprofen, heat packs and a hot shower wouldn’t help so I took 2.5mg oxy to relieve the pain, not because of a craving or anything I have only taken them for pain.I had not thought of this beforehand but the two days without it I had just felt off, a little nauseous and different but nothing I wasn’t used to due to my prior issues and was still able to function normally but just thought it was in regards to having my gb removed and then last night I still felt nauseous after taking it but it subdued quite substantially and this morning I have woken up with that off feeling again.I was using for around 2 weeks daily, never exceeding 5mg a day and would most often than not settle for 2.5mg.Am I overthinking my surgery recovery or is there a genuine chance that the next week or so I will be combatting withdrawals? I have gone through marijuana withdrawals in the past after smoking 5 grams a day for a year straight so I know how quickly it can turn.Also if these are wd should I just get rid of the last 3 5mg pills? I’m not worried I’ll be tempted to take them for a craving but I’m also worried if I keep them for future pain relief ie back pain and pcos pain, it’s going to do more damage to my body.Is there any advice I should need to know as well to better care for myself? I am all ears for all types of recommendations.I’m quite an anxious person in general and especially in regards to my health so I would rather ask and get confirmation and peace of mind then wind myself down a hole.Thank you guys, I really appreciate the support network that has been built <3


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.