Saturday, August 20, 2022

Are Certifications equivalent for finding a job in the Cybersecurity field?


full image - Repost: Are Certifications equivalent for finding a job in the Cybersecurity field? (from Reddit.com, Are Certifications equivalent for finding a job in the Cybersecurity field?)
Hey guys I've recently started to become interested in the Cybersecurity field after I've finished my professional gaming carrier.I've started learning Networking, Python. The goal is to become a PT (PenetrationTester.)The Question is.Should I start from a Helpdesk Job and grow up my way in the industry. or just keep learning and building myself a foundation with all the knowldge I can gather from courses I take.I'm currently taking TCM Security Courses It covers Python bash linux basics and some networking.and some Zaid Security Courses such as the Python Course and some more.and for Networking Professor Messor, PowerCert, Jeremy's IT Lab.I thought about achiving these Certifications: A+ then Network+ or CCNA then Security+which can take time and effort and money.or I just can keep learning without doing any certifications but still have the knowledge and try to apply for a job.I'd love to hear your thoughts all the answers are appreciated.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.