Tuesday, August 23, 2022

FYI: wifi extender not compatible with Peloton


full image - Repost: FYI: wifi extender not compatible with Peloton (from Reddit.com, FYI: wifi extender not compatible with Peloton)
I’ve been having issues with my bike+ for weeks- taking forever to load, getting stuck on the launch page, videos freezing while the time keeps counting down… I had gone through all the troubleshooting I could find and after an hour long call with customer service they finally sent a technician out today to replace my screen. After I show the technician what’s been happening he immediately opens up my wifi info and asks whether the bike is on a wifi extender. Why yes, it is connected to the blazing fast eero! He then suggests I try connecting to the regular router network as he’s seen a lot of bikes don’t play well with extenders. I switch it over and sure enough- everything is resolved! No need for a new screen and the service tech hero hopefully gets to enjoy a nice break in his day. I didn’t anything about this in the post history and seems like customer service isn’t aware, so wanted to share in case anyone else is running into similar problems!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.