Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Help! Can no longer send or receive calls on unlocked S20 FE 5G


full image - Repost: Help! Can no longer send or receive calls on unlocked S20 FE 5G (from Reddit.com, Help! Can no longer send or receive calls on unlocked S20 FE 5G)
Hello everyone! I recently purchased a refurbished S20 FE 5G phone off amazon. I initially inserted my old S8 ATT sim card and after a network activation failure message (error 6601) everything on the phone worked great. I had to keep closing this activation error message on the Apps section of the settings menu.This past Friday, my phone no longer sends and receives calls. It was fine until then, I've had the phone for two weeks. I can essentially do all network related activities without wifi except making phone calls!My network is set to 5G / 4G (LTE) / CDMA.Model No. SM781U1/DS Software version G781U1UEU8EVH4I believe the original software was setup for Sprint.Any help? Please assume I have no idea what I'm doing as I'm not up to date on cellular phone tech. Thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.