Wednesday, August 3, 2022

I feel pathetic and miserable mostly b/c I’m a 21 year-old autistic virgin


full image - Repost: I feel pathetic and miserable mostly b/c I’m a 21 year-old autistic virgin (from Reddit.com, I feel pathetic and miserable mostly b/c I’m a 21 year-old autistic virgin)
I worked hard to get a summer internship paying $20/hour and with subsidized housing. I’m graduating with my economics degree this December a semester early and I’ve had interviews and even a job offer I’m considering. Keep in mind, I used to have behavioral problems so severe that I was primarily in small special Ed classes from k-2nd grade. I left my support network, friends, and family in NY to transfer to UCF in Orlando, FL in August 2020. I knew no one and despite my social limitations and the pandemic, I wanted to start a new life in sunny FL. I’ve made strides since then. I’ve lost 90 lbs (6’1, 286->196) since New Year’s Day 2019, started talking to more girls, and even worked on my obsessive crushes. I’ve been on a few dates and had my first kiss in June. But no sex. I feel like such a loser. I keep hearing that it’s fine but honestly, I’m tired of hearing that. Because it’s unacceptable for me. I strive for excellence in every area of my life and I can’t perform as well at work or school if I’m worried about my dating life. I don’t know anyone in Jacksonville, FL, where I’m interning. I’m leaving in a week and heading back for my final semester. I fear being a virgin right after I graduate or a few months after I graduate. If you tell me to accept it or that this is “normal”, your comment will be deleted immediately. I want advice to fix my problems, not advice on how to accept being miserable.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.