Tuesday, August 9, 2022

[P6P] liquid damage, asking for advice


full image - Repost: [P6P] liquid damage, asking for advice (from Reddit.com, [P6P] liquid damage, asking for advice)
Hello everyone,I would like to seek for your advice as I'm really not sure what I would do. I was an idiot and used my Pixel 6 Pro in the sea during my vacation. Long story short, the mic died, then the networking and finally the screen although working has few slight bands that appear intermittently. It's my fault and I assume it.Anyway, checking on Google store, it says I can get it fixed for 514€ + tax (estimated).As it's pretty much a hefty amount. I'm not sure if I should even bother given that even before it died I had some issues with the device:Overheating & battery drain : using Telegram + Spotify on 4G kills the phone on half of the day and make it very hot to the touch.USB-C OTG is kinda hit or miss with some of my hubs.Networking is bad, sometimes I struggle to get signal when my wife with the same carrier is full bars.App compatibility, especially the DJI Fly app.I considered just going for another P6P on refurb websites, found some deals at around 600€ which honestly might prove better than repairing it. Especially if Google deems necessary to charge me more.Or buying something else, I don't know. The only thing that keeps me so attached to this phone is the camera. It's amazing, I also love the telephoto (that's why I can't even consider the P6).Anyway, I'm sorry if the post is all over the place, I tried to concisely write what I think. I hope you people can help me choose. Cheers!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.