Saturday, August 6, 2022

[REQUEST] [STEAM] MULTIVERSUS Founder's Pack - Any Edition (4th Attempt)


full image - Repost: [REQUEST] [STEAM] MULTIVERSUS Founder's Pack - Any Edition (4th Attempt) (from Reddit.com, [REQUEST] [STEAM] MULTIVERSUS Founder's Pack - Any Edition (4th Attempt))
*A few days ago the Game Director confirmed that the Founder's Packs will leave the store sometime in season 1, which will start on August 9th, so I'll give this a few more tries.Hi. MULTIVERSUS is a new platform-fighting game, that will be published by Warner Bros. It's basically Smash Bros., but with Warner characters. The game isn't out yet, but the Open Beta started a few days ago, and currently you can enter it by getting access from Twitch Drops (which I'll try), or by purchasing any of the three Founder's Packs. MULTIVERSUS will also be free, and I think that's a very good thing from Warner and the devs.Edit 2: I already have 15hs in this game and am close to finishing the battle pass, and I'd like to at least get the Shaggy and Jake skins and the other thing from the premium pass. I have played against 3 or 4 people that bought the Premium Edition of the Founder's Pack, and their names looked really cool in gold, and the banner and the ring out effect also look incredible.Edit 3: I already completed the Battle Pass for this season and I'd like to at least be able to buy the premium pass.Edit 1: (I got access to the beta from Twitch drops a few minutes after posting the 1st attempt, and the Open Beta is starting tomorrow and will be free for everyone to play). I didn't have much time to play Multiversus yet, but I really enjoyed the few matches I played and I will play a few more games now that I have time. From what I could see, the game is really well made and very begginer friendly. It has a tutorials that teach you the basic stuff, and advanced tutorials that teach you things like Knockback Influence and dash-jump. I even made a YT playlist and added some videos I found related to the game (character-specific tutorials and general things about the game).Why do I want a Founder's Pack? Well, not because of the early access to the Beta (I already have access and it will be free for everyone tomorrow), but because of the other things the Packs gives, like Character Tokens to unlock characters, Exclusive banners, Premium Battle Passes, KO effects, and Gleamium, which I'm 99% sure is the paid currency in the game, like Gems in Supercell games, or Credits in Rocket League.Edit 1: After playing the game I saw that the Premium pass isn't free (I know it sounds dumb but I think in the closed alpha it was free and I hoped it would remain free until the release of the game/next pass was released), so the premium passes that the Founder's Pack give would be nice to have haha.Here you can see what each of the three editions of the Founder's Pack give.There are other reasons as of why I want a Founder's Pack. First of all, I love Warner characters and series. I grew up watching Cartoon Network (I still do), so being able to play as Finn, Jake, or Steven Universe feels like a dream come true. Same goes with Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes characters, and Shaggy. I also like DC, and played Injustice 2 in the X-Box 360 when I was a kid, so being able to fight someone with Batman will feel good.I really like Smash Bros, but I never played any of them, so when I found out Warner Bros was making their own platform fighting game with characters I know and grew up with I was really excited. I first heard about MULTIVERSUS on Macro's Nickelodeon All Stars Brawl for Noobs video, and since then I've been following the game's progress. Not too long ago Macro uploaded the Multiversus for Noobs video, and I really liked how the game looked, so I'm sure I'll play it when they release it.I've never spent money inside games, like in currencies or skins, so this would be the first time I have "exclusive" things. This would also be the first time I play the beta of a game which I'm very excited about (and I hope I'll like it and keep playing it).Why can't I buy a Founder's Pack myself? Well, I live in Argentina and practically everything is expensive, especially thing related to videogames. Apart from that, the price of the US dollar is going up a lot everyday, and, well, I can't spend that much money in videogames.MULTIVERSUS on SteamMULTIVERSUS Founder's PacksSteam


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.