Saturday, August 6, 2022

WotLK (WoW Classic)


full image - Repost: WotLK (WoW Classic) (from Reddit.com, WotLK (WoW Classic))
What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.I will be boxing my second account. Currently I use 2 accounts with two monitors on one pc and it's very clunky and difficult. Figure just running a second rig would be a better idea.What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?looking to keep this under 300 USDWhen do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.WoTLK Drops Sept 26 So ideally it would be up and running the week prior to iron out any bugs and give me time to hide 20-30 bucks here and there until I try and talk my wife into the idea =D**What, exactly, do you need included in the budget?I would need included just the tower. I can grab a cheap keayboard and mouse myself. I'm already using 2 monitors so I can just slide one over or get another. A laptop would also probably work for this. Realistically I'd like to be able to just plug it in and turn it on.Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location?I am in the Buffalo, NY area of USA. Microcenter is 166 miles from me, so not ideal lol.If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.This will be a stand alone system so just the tower.Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?Doubt it is necessary but who turns down free speed?Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)fast ssd (m2 if available) for gaming (yeah i know its 15 years old lol) and maybe a tb or two hdd for storage/server functionalityWhat type of network connectivity do you need? (Wired and/or WiFi) If WiFi is needed and you would like to find the fastest match for your wireless router, please list any specifics.My modem/router are actually on my desk so either way is fine but i prefer wiredDo you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?the smaller it is the better because im just gunna tuck it away, my gaming pc already lights up and i honestly don't care lol. Cheaper is best so ugly is fine.Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?Pretty sure the gray market can handle this oneExtra info or particulars:Not sure that it matters but my second account will probably be a boomkin 70-80 to level with my feral.It's a stupidly old game with insanely low reqs. I'm pretty sure most office computers are 5 times faster than needed to play this game. Just have no idea how to build for something with reqs this low.I am capable of putting it all together. I'm not an expert but I've built my own rigs since 97 lol


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.