Monday, September 5, 2022

34 [M4F] Georgia - Looking to Break Up the Monotony


full image - Repost: 34 [M4F] Georgia - Looking to Break Up the Monotony (from Reddit.com, 34 [M4F] Georgia - Looking to Break Up the Monotony)
My name is David.  Nice to meet you.Anyway, I am looking to get started on the next phase of my life.  I have finally finished up vet school and am getting ready to settle into my profession.  I am quite excited about it even if it does have its own set of challenges.I have always been pretty quiet and have kept to myself, making dating intimidating.  With the additional demands of vet school, I essentially put all of my (extremely limited) efforts on hold.I admit fully and unabashedly that I have very little dating or relationship experience, particularly given my age.  I am hoping to change that and hopefully find my person.  My hope is to find someone who is willing to hold my hand a bit in creating and maintaining intimate relationships.  Have professional relationships down to a science, new friends or a romantic partner, not so much....Enough dithering, about me:Pretty big guy, tall and lanky, bit husky but hoping to work on that with a bit more free timeNot much hair on my head so I usually just shave it off, do keep a beard though.Agnostic atheist and happy.  Religion and philosophy makes for interesting conversations but not looking to be procelatyzed at.Avid gamer: Tastes are pretty eclectic but I tend towards single-player games.  RPGs, Platformers, Puzzles, Adventure, PvE, Shooters, card games, amongst many others.When I do spring for multiplayer games I usually prefer co-op or board games.  Overwatch, League of Legends, Fortnite and the like are just not my cup of tea.  If I do play competitive games gotta go with party games like Mario Kart, Smash Bros., games where your your competition is seated next to you and the barbs are good naturedNintendo and PC are my platforms, happy for some gaming buddies if nothing else.Taste in movies and television is also pretty eclectic.  I have not really kept up with much in the past few years but I do enjoy animation on principle.  Adult animation to Disney to Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.  I just generally enjoy animated shows and movies.  Gotta indulge my inner child somehow.Gonna admit upfront that I like having a show like American Dad or Rick and Morty going on as white noise when I do other things.  Get to chuckle if I look up but don't have to worry about missing something since I have watched them, and others, through many times.Hoping to catch up with tons of shows and movies  with a bit more freetime on my hands.Avid reader, or at least I was prior to vet school sucking up all my free time.  Tends towards fantasy, big fan of Brandon Sanderson.  Audiobooks are a lifesaver  and cannot say no to a good history podcast, way too many in the queue.Love to cook.  Cook for myself with every opportunity I have.  I am quite proud of my pizzas.  Always trying new recipes, a new favorite is falafel.  Have any favorite recipes on hand are big-time bonus points.Always looking for new beers to try, even if I only rarely get to enjoy.Usually a bit of a home-body if I am by myself but I do love going cycling, going to zoos, museums or just sort of wandering around.  Hoping to get back into camping, even if it had been a while.  Just need an adventure buddy to get out there.And about you:Honestly pretty wide open.Hopefully we share some interests and activities but if not hopefully we can both be open to trying them.Understand that I am quiet by nature, I can get chatty as I get to know someone but even then there are times I clam up and keep to myself, hopefully not to the point that I create issues.I do hope to meet sooner or later so if you are only looking for an online friend I am probably not the best pick.I have obviously rambled on for a bit here.  I hope you all find what you are looking for.  Here's hoping one of you is looking for me.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.