Thursday, September 15, 2022

Back at it and curious about the scene (I get there are other sites. That's awesome. I'd rather keep this to couchsurfing only, the plugs only push me further from trying them)


full image - Repost: Back at it and curious about the scene (I get there are other sites. That's awesome. I'd rather keep this to couchsurfing only, the plugs only push me further from trying them) (from Reddit.com, Back at it and curious about the scene (I get there are other sites. That's awesome. I'd rather keep this to couchsurfing only, the plugs only push me further from trying them))
I traveled to Nicaragua in March and though I didn't surf there (I have friends I was visiting) I met a wonderful woman who encouraged me to get back on.I was doubtful because of the fee included, but was ultimately convinced that it makes sense. It's become a big network that requires a ton of work. And I'm glad people are putting the effort into keeping it honest.I've been a member since early 2010.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.