Saturday, September 17, 2022

Esim question


full image - Repost: Esim question (from Reddit.com, Esim question)
Anytime I go to get AppleCare service on my iphone, I always wipe the device before I hand it over for service. Data protection is real, y’all. 👍🏻Now with eSIM only iPhones , I know there is an option during the erase process to keep your network esim plan on the phone. If I choose to erase the plan (as I think would be a smart thing to do), is adding my eSIM back something I can do on my t-mobile.com account or would I have to contact a representative?Kind of new territory for me. Just brainstorming and wondering what I’ll do in the future.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.