Saturday, September 17, 2022

Weird pc browser issue


full image - Repost: Weird pc browser issue (from Reddit.com, Weird pc browser issue)
I’m having a very weird issue for the past couple days where specifically on my pc, browsers will load certain websites (mainly YouTube/videos) very slowly. Everything else works completely fine, both on my pc and other devices, but specifically web browsing is inconsistent on that device. I mainly use chrome, but I even tried using Firefox but the issue is sort of reversed, on chrome YouTube will load fine but the videos keep buffering, whereas on Firefox the videos work completely fine but getting YouTube itself to load is a pain. I have tried restarting my router multiple times, even resetting it to factory settings, I reset the network drivers on my pc, I tried setting a static IP and removing it and other fixes but none of them worked. I even ran a full virus scan on every drive and nothing came up, and of course I tried deleting all my browsing data, history and cookies. Please let me know if there is something I’m not trying or missed because this issue is very annoying and driving me insane.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.