Monday, September 5, 2022

Faulty Phone from Affordable Mobiles


full image - Repost: Faulty Phone from Affordable Mobiles (from Reddit.com, Faulty Phone from Affordable Mobiles)
So I bought a contract from Affordable Mobiles for a refurbished iPhone X and of course expected the usual wear and tear on the body of the phone and the battery health not being 100%.To make things a lot easier to understand I’ve copied and pasted an email I’ve sent to Affordable Mobiles. Usually I would accept a repair of the phone but this’ll be the fourth time I will have waited for a phone because the company have sent a faulty phone. This has been going on and off for around 10 months now and I am getting tired of sending and also receiving a faulty phone.I’m not sure what other choice I have apart from raising a complaint with the company and if they aren’t able to resolve it then escalating. I would be looking for the upfront cost to be refunded for the phone and to cancel the contract (of course send the phone back) but not sure how to go about this without incurring contract termination fees.If anyone has any advice or tips on how to go about this it would be very appreciated.Email Transcript:“Hello there, I’ve been having issues with the phone for quite some time now. At first it was the battery and cellular strip which resulted in poor battery life and the phone unable to make/receive calls or anything that requires a cellular network.I then sent it off for repairs and waited for three months for the phone to come back, the phone came back but some else’s phone came back which was locked so the phone had to be sent again to Affordable Mobiles in which I had to wait another week or so for it to arrive.Now I took the phone to the Apple Store for it to be examined as the phone keeps shutting off while it’s not connected to the charger and also shuts off while it’s connected to the charger as well. They informed me that there are multiple hardware issues with the phone AGAIN and that the reason for it is because the parts that were used on the phone are fake parts. Display, battery, back of the phone were confirmed to be fake by Apple with Apple not being confident that the phone contains genuine parts.I’ve had to send and receive the phone back 3 times now and this’ll be the fourth time in less than a year.”PS: I haven’t received a response yet as I’ve just sent this email off today but will update accordingly.I live in Wales btw :)


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.