Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I am losing my sh*t job hunting.


full image - Repost: I am losing my sh*t job hunting. (from Reddit.com, I am losing my sh*t job hunting.)
The level of stress I am feeling is fucking unreal. It is making me feel like I am not shit. All of this tailor your resume, network, transferable skills, is driving me nuts. My self confidence has taken a major hit. I feel like I am cursed. I have had my resumé professionally done two or three times and I haven't gotten a single hit. I network like crazy on LinkedIn, follow all the advice, comment and engage, connect, and it's lead to nothing. Nothing the fuck at all. I just feel like my life goes to shit and I try so hard. I am divorced and have 3 kids sleeping in one bedroom because shit out here is so damn expensive. I am at a complete loss on what more I can do to make sure my kids don't struggle. I have been so frustrated and crying daily for the last week, trying not to fall into a depression. Trying to keep on fighting for myself and my kids. I am drowning. I don't let my kids see mama cry. I don't let them see mama sad. But mama is breaking. All that they know is that they are loved, fed, clothed, and safe. And I will do everything in my power to keep them that way. But for fucks sake I grew up poor and I am terrified I will end up like my parents and them like me. All I need is a chance.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.