Thursday, September 15, 2022

iOS 16 not showing up on my iPhone 11!


full image - Repost: iOS 16 not showing up on my iPhone 11! (from Reddit.com, iOS 16 not showing up on my iPhone 11!)
Hi, im trying to update to iOS 16 but the only update shown on my settings was 15.7. I updated but there's no way to find the iOS 16 update, I checked the server status, reset network settings and tried to update connecting the phone to my macbook but it keep saying iOS is updated to the latest version (15.7). How can I solve this?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.