Thursday, September 15, 2022

Partying and drinking


full image - Repost: Partying and drinking (from Reddit.com, Partying and drinking)
So my problem is I like to look attractive and go out at night not every night but let’s say Friday nights to music things etc. since I’m usually in my sweats during day.People keep recommending boring things to me like cooking which o won’t get into, tv I already watch since I WFH etc.. Why do people keep saying things that seem obvious to me like cooking as suggestions on diff activities to do? Or reading a book?I just feel going out is equated with drinking but some people go out for diff reasons like dressing sexy, networking potentially and I wish this was more talked about.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.