Saturday, September 17, 2022

[Rant] I tried the Google Pixel 6 Pro, so you wouldn't.


full image - Repost: [Rant] I tried the Google Pixel 6 Pro, so you wouldn't. (from Reddit.com, [Rant] I tried the Google Pixel 6 Pro, so you wouldn't.)
After 90 days of use, I've decided to rant on this phone.I reside and work in an area where T-Mobile coverage and service has been stellar. Before making a jump, I liked my Pixel 4A (4G). I stepped away from it, in favor of getting the best Pixel to meet my work needs, and also because the battery life on the 4A was dwindling.My biggest gripes of using this as a daily phone: Frequent phone crashes Awful charging speeds Poor Wi-Fi connectivity Abysmal Cellular service (not limited to 5G) Frequent overheating under idle usageI won't sugarcoat it, but I would much rather purchase a brick for the same price, considering this phone is a literal brick. I've gone through the rudimentary troubleshooting for the phone. I've reset the phone multiple times. I have to restart my phone more than 5 times to at least make 1 outbound call. Text messages arrived delayed (T-Mobile informs me that the messages are arriving to them, so it isn't their issue). The fact that you can't use the most basic form of communication, not including email, Internet calls, or other collaboration platforms, makes me wonder if this should even be a phone in the first place.Yesterday was the tipping point on this. I stepped to a job site, and left my phone on a table. I picked up my phone, and realized that my phone had been going through a boot loop. I touch the phone , and notice the phone is overheating. Then it just shut off. Nothing on the screen, and it finally came back on after 30 minutes.Hey you! You want the best Wi-Fi experience to pair with your latest and greatest Wi-Fi router? Well don't count on it with his phone. I have some general knowledge on Networking, and it baffles me that this device doesnt know whether to prefer WiFi or 5G. I have to manually disconnect and reconnect when making a change. A thing that is dynamic with other phones. This device keeps disconnecting from everything. I've changed routers , gone to firends with different ISPs. This is not a service issue. It's a device issue.There is nothing Pro about the Pixel 6 Pro. For the first time, this really makes me question what is Google thinking with this phone, and makes me want to obtain an Apple iPhone. I was under the impression Vanilla Android was light, efficient, and carried less unnecessary apps and prepackaged services (ie. Samsung). I can't imagine myself using an Apple device, but if I can at least make a call to 1 person without these bugs and glitches, I may as well change.The Google Pixel 6 Pro is a scam, and if you are looking to get something you can rely on, you'd be right now to count the 6 Pro.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.