Sunday, October 2, 2022

Help me.... Going to attempt an intervention (Norway)


full image - Repost: Help me.... Going to attempt an intervention (Norway) (from Reddit.com, Help me.... Going to attempt an intervention (Norway))
I got some shit in my life, and though I am struggling, I have watched my bro get worse and worse for years. I fear he has schizophrenia or something as I got schizotypical personality dissorder. He takes himself as grand and a worldmaster at anything and everything and say things have happen that never have. Every year he has a new dream, and he seem to be stuck in a bad loop right now. We have had a difficult childhood. Currently he has no work and is absolutly stuck with dad, which isnt the best thing for him mentally. I am worried this will either lead to him murdering pops, or attenpt suicide.So what do I mean with intervention? Well, not gonna go into to much details of what shit just hit my bro, but he is really down in the dumps, and locking himself inside a room and not paying rent at pops place. He says he has no money (kinda bullshit as in Norway he got sick money). I assume he is addicted to fifa and spend it there or in other games. I plan to go there, and drag his ass out in a sorta final attempt at getting his ass moving in a better direction as I cant stand to see him suffer like that. I struggle myself and I know where he is right now as I have been there myself. He has to get out from under pops. I plan to go visit, and drag his ass to Nav, try to get him mental help, and in worst case... drag his ass to my appartment and help him with the network I got down here. I just managed to buy an appartment, so for a short while he could stay here while he looks for a place and gather himself. Or maybe get help living at these places with activity and housing for those who has a bit shitty stuff in their life. Of course while making him pay rent (he is likely gona eat my food up, but I could try for a month or two, qnd hopefully drag him out of this mentall absyss he is in).So... whats my intent with this post? Advice. I need tutoring, help, how should I qpproach bro thats stubborn and agressive every time he feels people talk back to him. I need to try. I cqnt stand to watch this go on. He might lose his girlfriend if he keeps this up, and if he really breaks, I am scared he will hurt himself or family.So help me. Please. I wanna save my bro. I am worried I might screw things up since I am socially inapt due to my schizotype personality dissorder, regression and trauma. Please. I dont want to watch bro suffer. If there is any time in my life the web can help, let it be now.Sincerly A broken person who wanna get another drowner up from the absyss. 😥


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.