Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Women who left their life behind with little to no savings and just moved somewhere else to start a new life, how did you do it?


full image - Repost: Women who left their life behind with little to no savings and just moved somewhere else to start a new life, how did you do it? (from Reddit.com, Women who left their life behind with little to no savings and just moved somewhere else to start a new life, how did you do it? )
I’m approaching 40 and i don’t remember a day I’ve been alive where I didn’t think or say one day I’ll leave. One day became a lifetime of staying and watching everyone else go. Either off to college to never be seen again, moving for love, a quarter life awakening or lately a lot of women who don’t have lifesaving or make a lot of money who decide to for a lack of a better term “eat pray love” their way through life. I grew up around privileged people so I can tell by how they act and talk who pretends to take a risk but don’t have a budget and gets their bills paid and like to cosplay uprooting their lives and hardships. However I’d say the last ten women I know who simply up and left I know for a fact didn’t have job security, money saved, rich parents or partners and didn’t suddenly inherit money either. Most left with less than 10k to their name but on average 5k. I’m watching them travel through Europe, Asia, South America on social media and although it’s not influencer level of glamour traveling it still adds up fast. I can’t fathom that picking up jobs here and there when they feel like it pays for their new lifestyle.Is the answer really that they must have a lot of credit card debt? I saw a TikTok where a stunned person asked how a lot of people seem to be traveling all the time or living abroad for a while on a whim so much because all they saw online in their network was people catching flights. A young woman stitches the video and explained that most young people in their city have a 70k credit card debt that’s not related to school loans but to keep up the appearances of a lifestyle. I’m terrified of debt I pay my credit immediately and I know I would feel anxious leaving without a year of salary aside. Are most people just carefree and daring? Am I just boring and scared? Am I wasting my life away being “responsible”? If you’ve done it with or without money how did you manage? Was it worth it? Are you happy?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.