Sunday, October 30, 2022

I can't tell if I come off nerdy to others or not?


full image - Repost: I can't tell if I come off nerdy to others or not? (from Reddit.com, I can't tell if I come off nerdy to others or not?)
I personally feel as if I'm a nerd but can't tell honestly; idk how I come off to others.I do like to shop but it's not my entire personality, I'm introvert with absolutely no friends.. just hangout with my boyfriends sometimes.. but I feel as if I don't fit in with literally anyone, a computer science major... who does like to code/learn random new facts about technology and networking, also taking large interests in anime... just recently cosplayed for halloween and planning to cosplay/attend comic-con, researching history of rollercoasters/theme-parks in general/how they work/how they're made, storms.. getting overly excited to explain past hurricanes/tornadoes to friends/will watch hourly documentaries on storms, big interest in space and deep conversations about space facts, love math... I like to challenge myself and learn the most I can.. I would even rather stay in on the weekends and practice math questions or learn to program for fun. It's probably my favorite subject, love watching hacking documentaries (such as Stuxnet), I always watch everything horror.. and extremely into abandon building and exploring for the architectural aspect. I'm definitely a pj enthusiast lol.. I always wear matching pjs & own both batman/nasa pjs. My boyfriend is a computer engineer and I probably connect with him the most... I value his personality and what he teaches me. All my other friends, it seems I lose because I'm awkward and just don't have the same interests/humor. I grew up playing Roblox, Minecraft, wanting to design games and drawing. I've always been insanely curious... I notice it more now being in my 20s and my boyfriend even told me he fell in love with my curiosity. My mom has always pointed out the fact I ask so much questions and overthink so much.But at the same time I feel stupid, like I'm behind in life, that people know more than me and I feel as if I should know more than I do & I have to keep learning constantly to know more than them or not be made fun of. I'm not extremely into some of the "main" topics most nerds are into such as chess or collecting action figures.I do also care about how I look... which can be "uncommon" for some "nerds". I always try to wear cute outfits, make sure my hair is done for certain outings, wear makeup when going out.. but not extremely into it. Most would say I'm really pretty and have a larger following online.. but I could also careless about an online presence. I do care knowing; people think of me as a pretty person but I also care for them to get to know my actual personality and interests.I have been called both a nerd and weeb before; especially by family members, friends I have had, and boyfriend. But I can't tell if I come off as just pretty/chill to others... or if I come off as nerdy based on my interests? Also do I scare others away based on my interests.. or make others feel stupid?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.