Tuesday, January 24, 2023

BYOD not getting 5G


full image - Repost: BYOD not getting 5G (from Reddit.com, BYOD not getting 5G)
I recently brought my phone from Verizon -Samsung S20 FE 5G (SM-G781V)to Cricket and I am only getting 4G. Anyone else having this issue? I talked to several tech support agents which was of course a waste of time. I've checked all my settings, done a network settings reset, confirmed apn settings etc. Nothing seems to get it on 5G. They just keep giving me the "BYOD devices are not guaranteed 5G blah blah". I am pretty sure it is some setting that is not working.Anyone else have any idea how to get it working? 4G speeds are ridiculously slow most of the time.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.