Saturday, January 28, 2023

Looking for an i5 NUC with 4 LAN ports


full image - Repost: Looking for an i5 NUC with 4 LAN ports (from Reddit.com, Looking for an i5 NUC with 4 LAN ports)
Hi, I'm currently running PFSense on a Qotom Q355g4. I want to upgrade to a hardware that still has 4+ 2.5Gb+ LAN ports, but that has an i5 7th Gen or higher, and that accepts DDR4 Ram (the Qotom only accepts DDR3 and has only 1 slot which has made me stay at 8Gb of DDR3 RAM) . Does anyone know of anything similar? Preferably barebone, but I can deal with pre-built and then modify if needed. I've been searching around, but everything seems to run on very low CPUs (celeron and such) and I can't really deal with that. I understand that for some this may seem like overkill, but I may be moving to a new house and want to start my network right from the get go, and I'll keep the Qotom around just in case I need to switch to it if the new hardware fails. The Qotom has been good, but absolutely not great, in my opinion.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.