Sunday, January 15, 2023

Should we save old dance videos of our exes? And how do you use social media with your dance lifestyle?


full image - Repost: Should we save old dance videos of our exes? And how do you use social media with your dance lifestyle? (from Reddit.com, Should we save old dance videos of our exes? And how do you use social media with your dance lifestyle?)
Sorry if I sound dumb but I've never been much of a social media person. Seems to me people these days love to be in highlights instargam or facebooks. Getting tagged, tagging people etc.I think it helps. I find some positives social media networking. Although trading numbers is excellent too. I'm not sure which is more effective and less obtrusive to ask, insta feels less intrusive but feels a bit more personal depending on what I put. Also creating an insta page for my dance journey seems like a fun motivating idea. Do I then simply include my dance friends in that? For my personal or professional life, I do want to have a page that is more professional and displays my horticulture. But I'm just confused with all this highlights and video posts..Also, depending on the context, is it okay to keep videos of our exes?? My ex still has our video in her page. I'm not sure how to feel about it. If it's a bad break up? What if we're both more than just casual social dancers? Would it be weird to share my insta to non dancers and connect w them? When people watch me dancing with all these people, women and guys, for instance, I've had a variety of responses from a relationship perspective. specifically when it's sensuous bachata or zouk.So basically, I just want to hear your experiences, opinions or thoughts about linking your social medias with your dance lifestyle or journey. I know a couple who love dance but broke up because one of them got jealous with the constant likes and tags of other insta dancers. Another couple broke up because one would always show up on highlights dancing salsa (which isn't at all sensual compared to bachata fusion).It seems like a very interesting semi platform and I've seen some benefits, such as invites to lesser known events, discounts, networking. I also see how it helps women as having a dedicated insta page for just dancing can cut all the potential for stalking, I know a few friends who'd rather prefer to share that instead of a number.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.