Friday, January 6, 2023

TDUK Launcher Manager on CCwGTV?


full image - Repost: TDUK Launcher Manager on CCwGTV? (from Reddit.com, TDUK Launcher Manager on CCwGTV?)
I'm trying to use TDUK's Launcher Manager app to change the default launcher on my new CCwGTV to Flauncher. When I click on the apk in FX it keeps saying "There was a problem parsing the package." Weird since TDUK says they specifically tested it on CCwGTV. I have USB Debugging enabled, though I notice that Network Debugging is missing from the Developer Options. Does anyone know if a recent update on the CCwGTV made the Launcher Manager not work anymore?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.